CongaDr+ Tony's Conga Adventures: A visit to Wil's place

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pin It

CongaDr

A visit to Wil's place



I went to visit my friend Wilfredo Perez in Hayward to pick up some drums he was so kind to part with.

A cool 9.5 mariano gon bops and a japanese fiberglass drum, i think was made by a man named Fugi, but Ill look into it and find out.

Yea, Wil and i b.s.ed about the drums and shared some stories.. He showed me some clave made out of differing woods... man it was cool to hear each woods signature clave sound... I like the little purple heart ones.. I have to make some...

re the Japanese drum... Im going to have my girl do some artwork on it... pics to come.. should be funky...

Tony

1 comment:

  1. samswoodworks42@aol.comFebruary 17, 2012 at 9:34 AM

    That Japanese drum is awsome!!! It needs the metal built in stands,or down like a cow! great shots.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking in, please feel free to contribute.

Feel free to contact me directly at congadr@gmail.com

Tony