CongaDr+ Tony's Conga Adventures: Master Matt Smith right again. Its Santos Mahogany!! I think...

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pin It

CongaDr

Master Matt Smith right again. Its Santos Mahogany!! I think...


Wow.... this is big for me.

If, at any time, my conga geek is on display, it would be right here...

i just discovered, with the help of Matt Smith, THE material i most desire to produce the specific sound Im after. I have a set of Two of these tube made by a cat in FL named 'el Chino' These tubs sound as nice as any drums ive played, and ive played most every conga made.

Low and behold, if thats the expression... They turn out to be Santos Mahogany! not Cedar! wow.

Thanks Matt!! you the man!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in, please feel free to contribute.

Feel free to contact me directly at congadr@gmail.com

Tony